Global Egg Donors is a unique program, with egg donors living worldwide and using clinics located worldwide.
We help you with:
- Choosing a donor
- Selecting a clinic
- Calculating Costs
You could be pregnant 2½ months from today!
- Choose a donor and clinic
- Communicate with the doctor
- Donor completes the medical and psychological screening
- Decide on timing
Travel Timing (Ten days away from home)
- 3 weeks before egg donation: Begin medication to prepare womb lining.
- 2 days before egg donation: Fly to the clinic with your partner. Womb lining checked by the doctor.
- Day of egg donation: (2-5 days after arriving) - Sperm donation
- 5 days after egg donation - blastocyst embryos are transferred to your womb. Typically 10 days spent near the clinic.
- *Add 4 days if you want PGS testing of embryos.
Travel Timing (Two days away from home):
- Anytime before the egg donor arrives at the clinic, your sperm should be at the clinic. You can ship it or leave a fresh sample to be frozen. (Takes 2 hours at the clinic if leaving fresh sperm.)
- Your donor arrives, and embryos are made and frozen. This does not affect the success rate at quality clinics.
- The intended mother or surrogate arrives when convenient to have frozen embryo transfer. (She stays 2 days).
"I have to say that the efficiency and the interest that everyone has is amazing. Your Team at Global Egg Donors has been exceptional and not only offered us extensive information but more importantly - tremendous support!" – Intended parent