Prices & Fees
Global Egg Donors offers affordable options; cost should never prevent you from having a child. We have many combinations of clinics and donors to suit your budget. Clinic prices vary worldwide, and our donors are located globally. Let us help find the best combination for you. A donor living closer to your clinic does not necessarily mean the overall price will be less. Contact us now.
Global Egg Donor fees include:
- The administration and the keeping of donor records for life.
- Facilitation of the egg donation communication between intended parent, doctor and donor.
- Support for intended parent from the choosing of a donor, travel plans, meeting near clinic, and after your return home.
- Coordination of all clinical and psychological screening, legal documents and medical services.
- Travel arrangements, health insurance and medication for donor.
- Constant support of donor during her medication, appointments, and well after the procedure.
Clinic fees include:
- Donor scans, egg-retrieval in theatre, theatre costs, anaesthetic costs, IVF lab fee, embryo transfer, consultations, ICSI and embryo storage for a year.
Clinic fees, updated 2018
- Canada: $12,500
- Cyprus: $6,500
- Georgia: $4,000
- South Africa: $5,000
- India: $6,500
- Mexico: $6,900
- USA: $14,900
Always confirm current prices with the clinic as GED cannot be held responsible for their fee changes.
Total fees: As low as $12,000 USD for donor and clinic combined. This price depends on clinic and donor choice. It does not include your travel.
Additional fees may include medication for birth mother ($400-$800), your travel fees, and optional but recommended PGS testing of embryos ($3500-$4500).